If you keep browsing this website, clicking on links, you accept cookies and further services.

Alex Salvini and Alessandro Battig ready for the historic “Valli Bergamasche” the Grand Prix of Italy in Rovetta

enduro honda redmoto grecia salvini19

A blast from the past. A jump in the legend. Alex Salvini in E2 class and Alessandro Battig in EJ are ready to face the legendary Valli Bergamasche. The GP of Italy, valid as fifth round of the Enduro World Championship, is scheduled on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st in Rovetta (Bergamo), in Alta Val Seriana area. Instituted in 1948 thanks to Mino Baracchi and Giacomo Manzoni, the Valli Bergamasche is one of the most popular enduro event and this year celebrates its 42nd edition. For Salvini and Battig will be a very special event, above all because there will be many fans ready to support the two Team Honda- -Zanardo riders. The Italian GP will start on Friday at 6 pm (until 8 pm) with the special prologue and will be live broadcast in Italy on Telereporter TV thanks to the support of Polini Motori.

Here below the channel:
• Telereporter - channel 13 and channel 889 of SKY (national)
• Primarete - channel 184 (national)
• Liguria Tv - Liguria - channel 88
• Lazio TV - Lazio - channel 12 • Channel 10 - Tuscany - channel 13
• Videonord - Piemonte and Valle d'Aosta - channel 19 and channel 72
• ITV Italy - channel 165
• Telemax - Abruzzo and Molise - channel 12

Time scheduled:
• Plarina special test: 9.12 am, 10.56 am, 12.38 am, 2.20 pm
• Bossico extreme test: 9:54 am, 11.36 am, 1.08 pm, 3.00 pm
• Old mill line test: 10.14 am, 11:56, 1.28 pm, 3.20 pm

alex salviniALEX SALVINI (E2 Class Honda- CRF 450R Enduro)
“I think in this race we could be even more competitive, because last week we worked on grounds similar to the ones we’ll find in Rovetta. There is so much motivation in the team: the Valli Bergamasche is our home race and so we are motivated to do well. In Greece, during the last round of the World Championship, we got two podiums, but I was so close to the victory. I’ll keep on working hard during the weekend in Rovetta to get a good result”.

battigALESSANDRO BATTIG (EJ Class Honda- CRF 250R Enduro)
“I’ll race my first Valli Bergamasche with more motivations respect other races. In the four GP already raced I won the second day in Chile and I got five fourth places: now I’m third in the world standing. I’m confident we can get a good result and I will give my best. It’s important to have a good weekend in front of our Italians appreciative crowd”.

franco210FRANCO MAYR (Team Manager)
“The results are good and the team show great determination and the desire to keep on working hard, as in the weekend of Greece. We are giving our best: the level of the adversaries is very high, but we are ready to fight. The goal for this race is to improve our position in the world standing and conquer two victories. The Valli Bergamasche is a legendary event and we have great memories: I hope something magical will happen and I invite all the fans to come to cheer for Salvini and Battig”.

tulio210Egidio Motta (Honda - RedaMoto Holder)
“We expect a very challenging weekend. We are very confident for this home race in Val Seriana: this is an area considered one of the greatest one of the enduro and we expect an appreciative crowd. I’m really satisfied with the results achieved so far by the team, as we were able to prepare everything in a few months. During this weekend will debut our hospitality, to better welcome partners, friends, sponsors and fans. The fans will have the opportunity to follow and support our two riders. In the last GP Salvini was twice on the podium, while Battig finished the race close to the top three. At the Valli Bergamasche we'll confirm this positive trend, keeping on fighting for the victory. I’m sure that the home Grand Prix will be the best scene both for our riders for the fight for the victory”.

it

A blast from the past. A jump in the legend. Alex Salvini in E2 class and Alessandro Battig in EJ are ready to face the legendary Valli Bergamasche. The GP of Italy,  valid as fifth round of the Enduro World Championship, is scheduled on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st in Rovetta (Bergamo), in Alta Val Seriana area. Instituted in 1948 thanks to Mino Baracchi and Giacomo Manzoni, the Valli Bergamasche is one of the most popular enduro event and this year celebrates its 42nd edition.
For Salvini and Battig will be a very special event, above all because there will be many fans ready to support the two
Team Honda-
-Zanardo riders.
The Italian GP will start on Friday at 6 pm (until 8 pm) with the special prologue and will be live broadcast in Italy on Telereporter TV thanks to the support of Polini Motori.
Here below the channel:

• Telereporter - channel 13 and channel 889 of SKY (national)
• Primarete - channel 184 (national)
• Liguria Tv - Liguria - channel 88
• Lazio TV - Lazio - channel 12
• Channel 10 - Tuscany - channel 13
• Videonord - Piemonte and Valle d'Aosta - channel 19 and channel 72
• ITV Italy - channel 165
• Telemax - Abruzzo and Molise - channel 12

Time scheduled:

• Plarina special test: 9.12 am, 10.56 am, 12.38 am, 2.20 pm
• Bossico extreme test: 9:54 am, 11.36 am, 1.08 pm, 3.00 pm
• Old mill line test: 10.14 am, 11:56, 1.28 pm, 3.20 pm

­