If you keep browsing this website, clicking on links, you accept cookies and further services.

Duble Victory for Alex Salvini in the GP Of France amazing Alessandro Battig Twice in the EJ Class

gp francia enduro39

Honda-RedMoto-Zanardo Team conquests in Requisita, in France, the title of Vice World Champion in E2 class with Alex Salvini, touching the third final place with the young Alessandro Battig in EJ class.
In the seventh and final round of the Enduro 2015 World Championship, at the end of two amazing days of competition, Salvini conquest a sensational double victory in E2. On Saturday he preceded the new World Champion Antoine Meo, winning four special tests against the three won by Meo.

On Sunday his Honda- CRF 450R Enduro was once again amazing, allowing the rider from Bologna to record the best time in all the nine special tests. Alex’s final results in this 2015 season are: three victories, three second and eight third places. Thanks to the points conquered in France, Honda-RedMoto got the second step of the podium in the E2 constructor classification.
This memorable day was completed by the race of Alessandro Battig in EJ class. The former motocross rider from Trieste was twice on the second step of the podium at the end of two intense days. Battig won five races on nineteen (three on Saturday and two on Sunday).

alex salviniALEX SALVINI (E2 Class Honda- CRF 450R Enduro)“The World Championship finished in the best way. The title was already conquest by Meo, but I wanted to do well in his home race, also because this was his last world race. On Saturday I pushed hard and it was a great battle to the last lap. On Sunday, without Meo, I thought to have fun, even if in the end I won the class and I recorded the best time. This season had some ups and downs and this was the best way to end the year”

battigALESSANDRO BATTIG (EJ Class Honda- CRF 250R Enduro)
“I think I made a good race with a good pace in all the special tests. It’s been two days of hard-fought competition with Holcombe and Redondi, especially on Saturday, when I was first for some laps. I’m very happy, because I could race well and push even in the most difficult situations”.

franco210FRANCO MAYR (Team Manager)“Good race. A very difficult test, but we are happy with Salvini’s results. He shown his potential and his skills, beating the World Champion on Saturday and recording the best time on Sunday. I’m very happy for Battig too, twice second, showing a constant growth. For the next race we’ll try to replicate in the best way”.

tulio210ENGINEER CARLO CURCI (and Team Technical Coordinator)
“It was an exciting race since the special prologue of Friday, where we won with Salvini and Battig in E2 and EJ. It’s been two great days for Salvini, especially on Sunday, when he got two victories and made the best time. Good also the two second places of Battig, who shown to have great qualities. We are thrilled with the results achieved: these days give us motivation and confidence for next season. We would like to thank all those who allowed us to be competitive, our sponsors, Honda and . A special thanks to our riders and the whole team too, that helped us to achieve good results during this World Championship”.

it

­